Thursday, July 07, 2005

A BRILLIANT response to today's bombings

For those who haven't seen it yet, drop by the blog of Andrew in London (Non-trivial Solutions) and send him a note of support (he was apparently on the train car behind one of the ones that got hit).

Andrew's response to the London Bombings is classic, and reminds us all of the unwavering strength and resolve of the British people:

"To the terrorist cunts who tried to kill me today: Fuck you. You missed me. Better luck next time."

Cheers Andrew!

As Paul Wells writes today:

"If you were a fanatic murderer who liked to flatter yourself on your knowledge of history and you wanted to terrorize a population, could you possibly choose a worse target than the people of London?"

EXACTLY!!!

I'll be going to London myself soon, and Andrew's response to today, and the response of everyone in the UK makes me even more excited to visit that great city.

Recommend this Post

No comments: